Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: just wondering(Lizzie thoughts)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi Everyone,
    Today as I looked through my AG catalog I began to wonder about some things, First why doesn't Felicity have a real necklace and not just that purple stretchy choker that she has(she did have one why they take it away) all the other dolls have one including Elizabeth who comes with 2 sets of earrings. Next what happened to all of Felicity's accesories they took away most of her school stuff as well as her nightime nesessities. I have partly been away from AG for a few years (collage, history major lots of reading) and am now just aware of all the changes that I have missed. Now that I finally have a doll (will be 3 months the 25th) I would like to get some of the stuff that I missed as a child. My mom laughs that I want doll stuff for Christmas but she one of the people that finally got me my doll in the first place. Have a good evening everyone.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 19, 2005 09:43 PM: Message edited by: perndragon ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed this too. I even made sure to buy one of the original accessory sets just for the coral necklace. I've also pondered getting Liz's accessories for my Lissie, because I want the pearl necklace and fan.

    of course... there is always the old standby of making one ourselves. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    And don't feel bad, my SIL was trying to get me to pick out jewlery for my Xmas and Birthday, and I was like... nah... just get me a gift certificate to AG or some itunes cards. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm even getting my mom slowly addicted, because now every time a new package arrives, she wants to see whats in it. Shhhh! She doesn't know I'm making her a 1954 doll set and story for Xmas as a surprise.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks I knew when I found this board that I was not as crazy as I had thought I was, grown up and I still want doll clothes ahh, but there is a lot of us

  4. #4
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a lot of us...and that makes me very happy.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a lot of us...and that makes me very happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •